In addition to the programs that we've made, we'd like to direct you to some other places on the internet who are doing their own great things. We'd try to replicate them, but why mess with a good thing? We're in no way affiliated with the following sites; we just think they're great, and use them often ourselves.
- Weather - a super detailed tool to look at the weather, if you're looking for the extra bit of flavor in your game without having to do all that work yourself
- Tavern - if your players are getting tired of "Yes, there's an tavern; go get a beer or something", this is very nice. Features a menu, sample patrons, and even some rumors that might be going around town for your players to investigate
- Names - this is one of the programs that I use the most personally in my games. No more do I have to introduce my players to "NPC_1" when, with a click of a button, I can get a long list of potential names that don't sound like I just invented the potion seller out of thin air
- Official Paizo - Paizo has started releasing their own collection of pre-gen characters, sample encounters, and some extra bits and pieces free for players and GMs to use
- Falco271's Resource Site - a good collection of miscellaneous resources
- Zenith's Guide to Guides - an excellent collection of guides, mostly for players, analyzing various options and aspects of classes and ancestries
- Ravingdork's Character Emporium - a One Drive totally full of premade characters ready to be put into games